Is this still on?


That's a question I recently got from a friend who happens to know my blog exists (I know, I was surprised too :P) which got me all nostalgic about this tiny virtual space of mine. 
So here I am once again trying to express my creative side... 
Surpriseee!!! (Probably not... :))
It’s been a long break, not from writing, but from posting. 
My laptop, phone and a cute little notebook I got as a present from my bestie (in an almost failed attempt to motivate me to get off my ass and write more) are full of notes, ideas and little stories
 some more exciting than others... 
So as I was scrolling down through my previous posts, a fair question popped in my head Why do I write?
 I write because I simply love it and always have, because it brings me some sort of peace and order in my thoughts. I write because I am always looking for ways to express myself creatively... 
I write hoping this wanna be skill of mine will improve with practice... 
Then the second question followed Why make it public?
 I believe it's coming from the same idea of improving. Assuming someone is still reading this, 
I might (and hope to) get some sort of feedback... good or bad. The focus here is to learn something. 
No worries I won’t get offended if some of you think I talk nonsense… 
I am aware and love this rambling side of me, ha ha. 

That being said, there is not particular point for this post other than to say a warm Hello! to you.
Stay tuned and pretty soon I will tell you what have I been up to since last autumn. 

Sunny smiles and kisses! 

Comments