If you are going to San Francisco...

Walking on the streets of San Francisco I had this song in my mind the entire time... This and the feeling I was in a movie. After two visits in less than one month the city quickly became one of my favorite places in the world. 
In order to get an idea about the city we decided to take a Hop On Hop Of Bus. Like this we figured out where the major attractions were, how far from each other, how to get there and so on. This little adventure took us pretty much the whole day. So after visiting the sea lions at Pier 39, stopping at  Ghirlandelli Square for some chocolate, seeing the famous Lombard street, crossing the Golden Gate Bridge and taking photos with the Painted Ladies... We ended the day eating clam chowder and some more sea food Fisherman's Wharf. ðŸ˜‹
After this little trip it was easy to wander around the up and down streets, go back to my favorite places like Columbus Tower aka Coppola's Cupola and explore them more, try out new coffee shops and loose track of time in pretty book stores...  Next on my list: Alcatraz
One of the things I love the most in this my job is meeting with friends in countries I travel to. San Francisco made me realize just how lucky I am. I got the chance to spend a lovely afternoon with some of the nicest people I know. I am always happy to see dear friends, people who inspire me with their kindness and beautiful life stories.
They absolutely made my day. Thank you!
Hugs, kisses & good vibes! 💛




Comments

  1. This makes me want to visit San Francisco more than ever! I have been tricking myself sticking to the east coast! And, you gave some great places to go see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I am glad to hear that. 😊 San Francisco is stunning, you should definitely visit 😉 I hope my post inspires you.

      Delete

Post a Comment