Meet Me In Frankfurt

For a few sunny days, Frankfurt felt like the best city in the world. 
This happened when I spontaneously decided to fly there and visit my best friend. My happiness was over the roof the moment I got reunited with my brunette Halfie. Two girls, one city and a very patient boyfriend was the recipe for a fun vacation... I have to thank Adi for the pretty pictures and for hanging in there while we were joking and fooling around. ^_^
About Frankfurt there isn't much to say. It's a quiet city with simple people and a bit of an industrial touch. My favorite activities included sitting on the grass next to the river and looking at the people passing by, lunching/dinning with two of my favorite people in the world, instagramming the coffee with my Halfie while Adi was pretending he doesn't know us, ha ha :))
And this is only half of the fun stuff I got to do there... Things got even better once I received a wonderful surprise... Apparently my good karma followed me to Frankfurt. ^_^
It is amazing how things just fall into place when you least expect it...
I am a happy lucky Blondie. ^_^




Comments