My beautiful Bologna

I can't believe it's been eight years since I lived in Bologna... And even though it was just for a little while, this beautiful city still gives me a nice and cozy home feeling. ^_^  Obviously I was extremely happy to be back here and wander around the tiny little streets with red houses, see some of my dear friends and eat the most delicious food I have ever tasted.  By now, you should know that I can eat pasta for breakfast, lunch and dinner, yum yum! 
Not much has changed since my last visit, a few new shops and restaurants here and there, lots of tourists and an outside cinema going on in Piazza Maggiore. 
Bologna is a small and quiet city, so there is not much entertainment... Unless you consider the cute waiter who serves you breakfast entertaining enough, ha ha. :)). Another fun thing to do is go up to The Two Towers and admire the city from above... But this only if you are ready to climb 498 small stairs without fainting, which I can proudly say I did. Totally worth it, by the way, the view is amazing as you can see from the photos. ;)
Have a wonderful sunny day everyone!





Comments