Hola, Barcelona!

I love it when I go to a place for the first time and it puts me in such a good mood I don't wanna leave. This is exactly what happened in Barcelona.
 Everywhere I looked I found something pretty to fall in love with... A sunny square... a tiny street... an impressive building with a cute balcony... an old window or door... a handsome guy who says "Hola!" out of nowhere ^_^...  delicious food and huge Sagria... happy people drinking beer at 11 in the morning...  cheap Zara and Mango clothing :))... What's not to like? But the thing I enjoyed the most was the positive vibes all around me. I don't know if people here drink too much Sangria, do yoga or something, but everyone seems so happy and laid back, it's contagious. 
My trips are kinda short but, somehow I manage to make new friends wherever I go. This time it was a lovely lady driving me to Park Guell at 8 o'clock in the morning.
Barcelona is pretty crowded and traffic was terrible at that hour, therefore I spend more than 50 minutes in the taxi, sharing stories with my new friend. Her name was Queen (not sure if this is how you spell it :P) and she wasn't very patient, but charming and extremely kind. Something about her seemed familiar. She recommended places to visit, gave me life advice and overall made my day. 
Enough stories from my side, enjoy the photos.
Love & kisses 


Comments