It's London Time... Again!

It's funny how life goes... Exactly three years ago I felt in love with London. ♡
I still remember the feeling when I woke up on first morning, looked at the window and said "Good morning, cloudy London!.  For a few days I had lunch in pretty restaurants, drinks in cool pubs, shopped on Portobello Road, wandered around the streets with my cute new hat and somehow I had the feeling I belonged there...
And now... Here I am again, having coffee in Parliament Square, walking on Oxford Street (trying to control my shopping addiction, ha ha!) with same excitement, but a different hat... ^_^
I missed London and I think London missed me because the sun decided to show up.
What more could I ask for?
It was a lovely, sunny day in one of my favorite cities in the world. ♡


Comments