Super Blonde Puff goes to Greece: Part 2.

Hello again lovelies, 
I know I've been a very lazy blogger, but now I am back, as promised, with lots of pretty pictures from Zakynthos. 
As I mentioned in the previous post, our best friend during this trip was il motorino because it took us to a different beach (almost) every day. So basically I felt in love with a different place each time. 
Now here are my favorite spots... I think the photos speak for them selves, so I am not gonna bore you with the details. 
  • I am going to start with my beloved  Porto Limnionas It took us about 50 minutes to get here, passing through several villages and some rocky roads, but it was absolutely worth it. I was MESMERIZED! Words can't describe the beauty of this place. Swimming here was pure HAVEN and I would pretty much like to go back... Like today ^_^ 
  • Of course we had to sail to the famous Navagio Beach (Shipwreck Beach) so I can tell you how STUNNING it is. Honestly, this is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen so far. The water has this amazing color (light turquoise) and I would love to spend an entire day here... But with less people around :P
  •  Laganas Beach is very beautiful and quiet, with soft sand and warm clear water. We spent two days here, relaxing and drinking coconut rum while smiling at the sun.... Ah, the good life ^_^.  Then we went to Cameo Island which is a tiny paradise connected with the rest of the island by a little woody bridge. AMAZING I tell you!

The End

Comments