I Have This Thing For Poppies

I love poppies ever since I was a little girl. I have this memory in my head with my mom and I, traveling to the countryside and finding this gorgeous field of poppies. I remember being mesmerized. I've never seen something like that before and it was breathtaking. 
Last week I spent a few days at my grandma's and on one sunny afternoon I decided to take my baby brother for a walk outside the city. Now guess what we stumbled across? Pretty poppies, of course. Not an entire field, but enough to make me happy as a kid.
I think I also managed to annoy my brother with all the excitement... and because I made him stop every 10 meters to take pictures. But I am pretty sure being an annoying big sister is in my job description, so we're good. ^_^

Have a sunny Friday, beautiful people!



Comments