Tourist in my own city

You know what they say: If Mohammed will not go to the mountain, the mountain must come to Mohammed. I guess it's true because since I am not traveling to the Philippines this year, Philippines came to Sibiu. Lucky me. ^_^
A couple of months ago I had the chance to meet and spend a little time with this lovely girl, Celina sol Cruz. We shared impressions about her beautiful country and, of course, we could always talk about fashion since she is very stylish, and for a short while I got to play tourist in my own charming city. I had lots of fun showing her my favorite places in town and rediscovering some of the beautiful spots I've forgotten. I loved her excitement and the way she tried to take it all in with curious eyes. I can honestly say, I made some beautiful memories these days. ^_^
Here are some of the pictures we took while walking around the city. 

So sit back and enjoy your Sunday, beautiful people! 


Comments