Take me back to my happy place


If you are following me on Instagram, you noticed that I had this Filipino week thingy going on. Wondering why? Well, in an ideal world I would write this post from a beautiful beach in the Philippines, with a frozen margarita in my hand and my better half next to me... But unfortunately, the Philippines and I are not meant to be this year and I have no idea where or when my next vacation is going to be... Such fun! Much joy! 
So here I am, sitting in bed at 2 AM (this sounds awfully familiar), browsing through pretty pictures  and wishing I could go back to my happy place... ^_^
Therefor, I've decide to (re)post some of the awesome photos we took on our last holiday in Boracay. 
I guess there's nothing left for me to do but to dream of my next destination....


Comments