Monday, May 18, 2015

It's Monday, get your shit together!



I've been saying this for the past two weeks and it seems to be working for me, so maybe it will motivate you too. I know people usually hate Mondays, but I try to see the best of it. It's kind of a restart button, you get it together and try to make it through the week.
I admit I am not always super excited to wake up and go to work at 7 AM, especially after a fun weekend, but I try to find some motivation and maybe even plan my outfit in advance (this only happens if I am in a really really good mood :P).  
So this Monday was a very good one. With great karma and lots of energy I managed to accomplish everything I had planned for the day... and even something extra. ^_^  If I also find the time to go for a run in the next 5 minutes, I shall declare myself  happy. :D

I wish you all a lovely week ahead, with good vibes and open minds! 








No comments:

Post a Comment