The Choos vs. The City

Spring is finally here and brought with it sunshine and rainbows Teo, yeeeiii! ^_^  
The warm sunny days make me happier and I tend to get a bit over-excited. So with this state of mind, on Sunday I had the brilliant idea to take my precious Choos for a walk. After all, they should see the city in daylight, right?  And of course, I took my dear Andra with me to capture the moment.... 
Conclusions after fifteen minutes: 
- Never take pictures on Sundays when people are leaving church. Very bad idea!
- Next time try finding a less crappy street, maybe one that doesn't have a hole or a sewer every two meters. That would be great. 
As you might imagine, our walk was very very short... But the brunch that followed was absolutely lovely. I am so happy I got to spend an amazing afternoon with my girls, Andra and Oteea.

Hope everyone had a great weekend! 

I thank my adorable Andra for the pictures
And for the first time ever, I will tell you what I'm wearing: Jimmy Choo shoes/ Trussardi bag (vintage)/ s.Oliver jacket/ Vila shirt from GuPa Outlet/ jeans from a local store in Italy. 

Comments

Post a Comment