Valentine's day? Meh!

Here is a something you probably didn't know about me, my happy-go-lucky self hates Valentine's day. There, I said it! I have no particular reason for this, I just consider the celebration of love extremely fake and pretty much a stupid cliche. And I don't do cliches. :P
I think maybe (just maybe) I enjoyed this holiday for like 5 seconds in 5th grade when I received my first V-day card, but since then I've been like "Meh!" 
So on this magical day lets congratulate all the happy couples celebrating their love on Facebook (where else?) and whoever decided to release the movie 50 Shades of Grey on this particular date (as if there weren't enough cheesy stuff going on today) and... That's it. I got bored just talking about this subject and I already proved a point.

Enjoy your Saturday!




Comments