How I survived Christmas

This year I tried really hard not to be the Grinch and be all happy happy joy joy during Christmas. And I actually managed to do that... most of the time. What can I say? This wonderful time of year is also extremely exhausting. So between working and visiting all our friends and family, things tend to get a bit crazy. Of course, everything is fun and lovely until sleepy mood kicks in. ^_^ But I can proudly say, I survived this Christmas with 4-5 hours of sleep/night
How did I do that? Superpowers, of course :))
- The key is to never stop. As long as I don't have a minute to breath, I don't have time to realize how tired I am. So I keep walking, laughing, partying...whatever  :P
- I usually find a cute outfit that works for every occasion so I don't have to change between the all lovely visits.
Add a bit of sparkle is my holiday motto... This always boosts my mood, regardless if we are talking about the clothes, make-up or accessories.
- Staying awake for all the fun would be nice, but to much coffee might not be the best idea. In which case, green tea is my best friend.
- When it comes to my face skin I try to keep it fresh with a nice facial serum (a trick I discovered recently) and a touch of glow with a luminizer. 

Now all I need to do is get ready for the New Years Eve part which I like better than Christmas :P.

Hugs and kisses, everyone and enjoy the snow! ^_^



 Pics by my better half :P


Comments