Philippines Diary: Love in Boracay

After we settled in our lovely bungalow, it was time to explore the island and visit the famous White Beach... Oh yes, the amazing White Beach! I instantly felt in love with it! I can honestly say, it's the most beautiful beach I've seen so far.
I am not going to give you a standard and boring description of the island, I've rather tell you about the things that are close to my heart. So when I think about Boracay here's what comes to my mind:
- The clear blue water, the soft white sand and the silent waves... And me pissing off my boyfriend to take pictures of us (and by us I mean me :P) and all of the above.
- Their cute little boats and the storm that caught us in the middle of nowhere while taking a tour of the island. Now that is what I call an adventure. Note to self: Try not visit the Philippines in the rainy season.
- My first buko juice while laying in the sun, yummi!
- The daily ride on the tricycle... Some of us (I shall not give his name) still cannot believe I actually enjoyed that :P
- Our favorite bartender, Victor from Victory Divers and the reggae band we found performing in another bar on the beach. There's nothing more relaxing than listening to Buffalo Soldier while smoking shisha.Very unlikely for me, right? What can I say? Philippines brings out another side of me.
- And last but not least, our long night walks on the beach and the kisses under the moon light. That was haven!
I know, I am a hopeless romantic. ^_^



To be continued...



Comments