Have a little patience

Have you ever wanted something so badly but had to wait for it? The promise is there, you only have to be nice and patient. Only? I bet it feels like you've been waiting for ages....
But, most important, do you remember the moment when your wish came true? Was it worth it? Or is timing everything? Are you happier or is it just too late?

Why am I asking this?....

At some point in high school I came across The Alchemist by Paulo Colelho and I became almost obsessed with this book. There was this quote that followed me for years: “When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” I remember feeling inspired and so I was stuck with this thought in my head for a long time.  
The funny thing is... It works! Over the years I learned that if I truly want something, I have to be patient. And it usually pays off.... Now don't get me wrong, I'm not waiting for Louboutins to fall from the sky... I'm just saying, some things are worth waiting for... The most important ones usually...

Comments