Autumn Love ♡

Last year I was very much in love with the idea of autumn... But this year it took me a while to get into the fall mood But autumn and I have a very special relationship and one thing did not change for sure, my love for autumn colors. Now, this I've missed. I'm always fascinated with this wonderful mix of red, orange and yellow leafs. It brings out the silly child in me and I always wanna throw them into the air... Which I usually do, as you might notice from the beautiful photos taken by Andra. ^_^

Have a lovely autumn everyone! 


Comments

  1. So gorgeous & the pictures are beautifuuulll <3 ^_^

    Now I want pictures in that place ^_^
    Hugs,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, so cute! Hi Hi ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Oteea: Thank you, sweetie! We found this cute house near Sub Arini and we felt in love with it :-*
    @Andra: As always, we make a great team :-*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment