Summer plans

I've said it before and I will probably say it again: I don't make plans.
I am not a planner, no no. I like to think of myself as spontaneous... I think I usually go with the flow.... Whatever works and whatever make me happy seems like a good motto.

But once in a while it is good great to have a plan. It gives me a sense of security, a bit of hope between so many feelings, a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day...
Talking about plans got me thinking of this summer... And what are my summer plans? Hmmm, let's see...

- Finish some books... Yes, some because I have a special gift, I start many books and sometimes I don't get to the last page. Not quite sure why I do that...
- Take some wonderful pictures with my favorite photographer on a field of sunflowers... Cute, right? ^_^
- Do some Yoga... yes, I am taking it to the next level.
- Cook more... work in progress.
- Travel to a different continent... Yeees, the far away dreamland... So exited, I still jump up and down every time I think of it.
- Every summer I want hope to get some tan... This year I am over it, SPF 50 is my new friend.
- Be more patient and less evil... That is a subject of debate :))... Maybe shop less.... Ha ha, now I am just talking nonsense. :)))

... And the list may continue...

That being said, I wish you all a happy happy summer!

Pics via Tea, Coffee, and Books

Comments