The Garden Party


This weekend I attended a very special event: 12 year company anniversary.
Dress Code:  Garden Party
When you say garden party, what is the first thing that comes to mind?
To be honest, I think about British royal family, I think about Kate Middleton's classy dresses (I like her a lot, but this is probably a subject for another post), beautiful hats, elegant heels and pastels. Yes, all these things come to my mind... and Google agrees with me. :P
Now the reality is a bit different... The location is absolutely dreamy, I instantly felt in love. But like every garden it is full of grass and tiny little stones... So high heels were definitely not an option.
Since I took the dress code very seriously, I have decided to go for a boho chic style... or as I like to call it, the princess outfit. ^_^ 
The dusty pink maxi skirt, the lace ivory blouse and the flower band in my hair were the perfect choice for the event... I actually felt like a princess. 
All it was left was to enjoy the beautiful sunny day and have fun. ♥♥♥

At the end, I'd like to thank... (this sounds like the Oscars speech :D) my friend Andra and her mother for the amazing skirt and my dear colleagues Georgi, Ioana and Iulia for the pretty pictures. ♥♥♥



Comments