There's something special about.... lilac

Today, coming home from work, I stopped for a moment in front of my building to admire a gorgeous lilac tree. I've been doing this every day for the past week, but today I've decided to take some flowers home... Very soon, my apartment was surrounded by the most amazing perfume.

I simply love lilac! It relaxes me, it makes me happy... It brings back memories... Lilac take me in search of a lost time...
I always associate this fragrance with a certain period of my life... I remember one beautiful spring, seven years ago, when my grandmother took me to her garden and helped me pick up a huge lilac bouquet. I was so excited, I've never carried so many flowers in my arms. Back then I was living with my dad, and so my room became a lilac paradise. I used to love waking up in that room...
That same spring,  another happy event was about to take place... But I think I already told you what happened seven years ago... So now you probably understand my passion for lilac. ^_^





Comments