Words of wisdom

I always appreciate a good advice given by someone who cares about me. 
I think it really makes a difference if it comes at the right moment.
So here are some of the best "tips" I received last year:
- When in doubt... Do nothing. I bet it sounds weird and silly for you... but it actually works. It's pretty simple. When you find yourself in a situation and you don't know what to do and it is not vital to make a decision... Just don't do anything at all. Don't stress about it. In the end things will work out just fine... Wait for it.
- Listen more to your intuition. This might sound like a cliche, but I was surprised to discover that I actually have a really good intuition... Who would knew? Unfortunately, I didn't took it very seriously... Until recently...
- Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy...  This is not new, but it's something to always keep in mind... Or, how one one of my friends would say "Whatever makes you happy". ;)
- And the last one is fashion related... Because I love bows.

Have a lovely day everybody! 





Comments