Falling For Fall

I've said it before and I will say it again, autumn is not quite my favorite season. Despite that, this year fall has been so good to me. So I have to say it, this year I am totally falling for fall! 
This is an awesome feeling. To be surrounded by all the beautiful colors, by the warm autumn sunshine, by love, happiness and friends... Priceless!!!  ♥
Like George Eliot said: "Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns.” 

Enjoy the perfect autumn days!











Pics by my favorite photographer and dear friend, Andra  

Comments

  1. Ce cuteee le-ai editat! :p Gotta love Insta :p
    P.S: Sufar in continuare ca n-am focalizat ca lumea ultima poza pt ca ai iesit awesome, but hey... next time will be better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lasand la o parte faptul ca toamna este anotimpul meu preferat, chiar cred ca anul asta orasul arata si se simte de vis in perioada asta. Chiar nu ma surprinde ca in sfarsit te-ai lasat cucerita de lunile astea frumoase <3

    Minunata tinuta, ador plaria si locatiile iar Andra a facut o treaba excelenta cu pozele :)

    Hugs,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Da, orasul arata cu adevarat minunat in aceasta perioada, totally love it!
      Thank you,
      Kisses ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment