September's Highlights

It is exactly the middle of autumn and here I am trying to reconnect with my creative side, working on some kind of commitment to my writing, redesigning my blog and painting my Instagram account in new tones... 
I usually adopt this living in the moment attitude, but today I wanna take a brief look back and highlight what an incredible month September was. 
It started in the sweetest possible way with a trip to Frankfurt visiting my bestie. This always fills my heart with joy and great energy... Also because huge amounts of coffee are always involved, ha ha.  
I had a blast strolling with her through the streets of Mainz, eating ice cream, taking photos and laughing until our tummies hurt. It's what we do best ^_^
All this coziness was followed by tons of adrenaline due to my recent skydiving adventure... But I encourage you to read all about it in my previous post if you haven't done so already... Meanwhile I shall carry on to my to Abuja trip which turned out way better than expected. 
I learned a valuable lesson about kindness and how luck can change in a blink of an eye, met beautiful people, visited local markets and listened to some fascinating stories about Zuma Rock. Talking about an authentic experience ;)
The ultimate surprise came a few days later... I was getting ready for a flight to Johannesburg when my plans suddenly changed and I ended up going to Cape Town. I couldn't hold my excitement!!! 
Deep down in my tiny heart  I always knew I would love this place... Just didn't expect to fall so deeply in love with it. 
I had so many plans and ideas, but time was short so I had to prioritize...  I made it on top of the Table Mountain with the cable car and decided to save the hiking for next time. 
Up there I took so many photos but somehow I feel that none of them paint a clear picture of how breathtaking this place is. I couldn't believe my eyes... 
The day ended with some sunset wine and delicious dinner at the Waterfront. 
Looking forward for going back there 
 Last days of September caught me on another new territory: Cristchurch, New Zealand
This charming little town was exactly what my soul needed... A touch of spring. 
Ha ha, sounds weird but, since seasons are reversed on the other side of the world, I had to shift to warmer clothes and enjoy the stunning scenery. And believe me when I tell you, stunning doesn't even begin to cover it. The nature here is unbelievable and there are shades of green I never knew existed. Everyone is so nice and chill, I am considering this place for retirement. :))







Comments