Diving With Sharks In Durban

Hello there, my darlings!
Remember when I went diving with the sharks in Durban, South Africa?
It only took me like six months to write about it... Luckily I am here now to refresh your memory...
Going from one crazy idea to the middle of the ocean was quite easy...
Landed into Durban in the evening, booked the trip and at sunrise we were up and ready to roll.
After a forty five minutes car drive, me and my adventurous colleagues reached a quiet paradise where we had the pleasure to met John and his crew for a little safety briefing. 
I was so impressed by the stunning scenery, but there was no time to daydream,
the adventure was waiting.
 The boat ride to the middle of the ocean was the first exciting thing. Shouting through the huge waves made my heart race... And this was only the beginning.
 You should know there are two options: dive in the cage or outside the cage surrounded by the “friendly ” sharks...Which one sounds more scary?
Yep, that's the one I chose ... because I am a taught little cookie.
Wasn't sure if this would be the best idea I ever had or pure madness, but I put on my breathing mask on and dived  into the water...
If until this point I found the right words to describe the experience... From here I was speechless.  The feeling was simply THRILLING! Definitely like nothing I experienced before.
Adrenaline and happiness to a maximum level. 
Obviously I didn't wanna get out of the water... but eventually I had to :P
Back on the beach we had coffee with John, shared photos and stories while I was contemplating the idea of moving there and helping  the guys with the business. Needless to say everyone was on board with it, ha ha.
Before you check out my photos, please take some time to visit the guys here for more details. 
Hope you enjoyed my little adventure and I'll see you soon.




Comments