Falling For Australia


One month, two times in Australia and I couldn't be happier. ^_^
Remember when I told you I wouldn't mind living in Singapore? Oh well, Australia doesn't sound so bad either. Of course, this would happen if I decide that I can live with the not so friendly spiders. By the way, I haven't seen any during my short stay, so I declare myself happy : P.
  On a more positive note, everything here gives me a very nice and cozy feeling. Perfect weather this time of year, friendly people and good vibes everywhere... And Sales, ha ha! Could I ask for more? :))
Someone told me "If you saw one city in Australia, you've pretty much seen it all... Except Sydney, that one is different." I don't want to generalize, but the description is kind of accurate. So far Adelaide and Brisbane are very similar. They both have this beautiful mixture between classic and modern, lots of green places, healthy, organic food, stylish shops and street artists. Everybody seems very relaxed, most of them look fit and they have this bohemian vibe going on.
Looking forward to explore more of Australia in the near future. 
University of Adelaide
Adelaide - Rundle Mall
Adelaide - Rundle Mall
I found Jamie in Adelaide :)
Adelaide
Adelaide
Adelaide Arcade
Brisbane - Town Hall
Brisbane
Brisbane
Brisbane

Comments