My thoughts on...The Met Gala 2015

Guess who was checking Vogue yesterday morning at 6 AM, reading all about the Met Gala and admiring the gorgeous gowns? Well me, of course. And guess again who is awake now, at 1 AM dreaming with her eyes open about the same dresses??? Yep, still me. :D I am guilty as charged of being a little fashion addict with a great appreciation for couture dresses. Lucky me, the Met Gala has plenty of that, therefore my fascination with this event. I've expressed some thoughts on the same subject in the past and this year makes no exception....After all I do like this ball way better than the Oscars. ^_^
Everybody is talking about it and it's only obvious that I had to pick my favorites too... You should know that in these situations I am always looking for something extraordinary, but not over done. 
That being said, let's start with the favorites... Brace yourselves, this is gonna be a long list :D

- The exquisite... These might just be my top five favorite dresses ^_^

Poppy Delevingne in Marchesa
Dianna Agron in Tory Burch 
Kerry Washington in Prada
Keri Russell in Altuzarra
Shu Pei Quin in Tommy Hilfinger
- The sophisticated... Simple and classy, you can never go wrong with this combination.

Jennifer Lawrence in Dior
Emily Blunt in Prada
Alexa Chung in Erdem
Marissa Mayer in Oscar de la Renta
Carey Mulligan in Balenciaga
- The hotties... I have a thing for the bombshell beauty 

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in Versace
Gigi Hadid in DVF 
Kendall Jenner in Calvin Klein 
Karlie Kloss in Atelier Versace
Jennifer Lopez in Atelier Versace (I noticed a trend with the see-through dresses this year, pretty hot) 
- And the cutest couples are:

George Clooney and Amal Clooney in Maison Margiela dress
Sofia Vergara in Marchesa with Joe Manganiello
Hannah Davis and Derek Jeter (I have no idea who these people are, but I love her dress!)
Wei Tang and Christopher Bailey
- In the end I give you the What the hell were you thinking? looks...

Rhianna in Guo Pei ( Borderline look, I haven't decided yet if I like it or really hate it)
Solange Knowles in Giles Deacon  (I that a real dress? She looks like she is wearing the Earth)
Sarah Jessica Parker in H&M (What's with the flames? I don't get it )
Cara Delevigne in Stella McCartney (Pretty hot, I do like the outfit, but just not for this event) 

Sources: Vogue and WMagazine




Comments