September's Highlights

It is exactly the middle of autumn and here I am trying to reconnect with my creative side, working on some kind of commitment to my writing, redesigning my blog and painting my Instagram account in new tones... 
I usually adopt this living in the moment attitude, but today I wanna take a brief look back and highlight what an incredible month September was. 
It started in the sweetest possible way with a trip to Frankfurt visiting my bestie. This always fills my heart with joy and great energy... Also because huge amounts of coffee are always involved, ha ha.  
I had a blast strolling with her through the streets of Mainz, eating ice cream, taking photos and laughing until our tummies hurt. It's what we do best ^_^
All this coziness was followed by tons of adrenaline due to my recent skydiving adventure... But I encourage you to read all about it in my previous post if you haven't done so already... Meanwhile I shall carry on to my to Abuja trip which turned out way better than expected. 
I learned a valuable lesson about kindness and how luck can change in a blink of an eye, met beautiful people, visited local markets and listened to some fascinating stories about Zuma Rock. Talking about an authentic experience ;)
The ultimate surprise came a few days later... I was getting ready for a flight to Johannesburg when my plans suddenly changed and I ended up going to Cape Town. I couldn't hold my excitement!!! 
Deep down in my tiny heart ♡ I always knew I would love this place... Just didn't expect to fall so deeply in love with it. ♡
I had so many plans and ideas, but time was short so I had to prioritize...  I made it on top of the Table Mountain with the cable car and decided to save the hiking for next time. 
Up there I took so many photos but somehow I feel that none of them paint a clear picture of how breathtaking this place is. I couldn't believe my eyes... 
The day ended with some sunset wine and delicious dinner at the Waterfront. 
Looking forward for going back there ♡
 Last days of September caught me on another new territory: Cristchurch, New Zealand. 
This charming little town was exactly what my soul needed... A touch of spring. 
Ha ha, sounds weird but, since seasons are reversed on the other side of the world, I had to shift to warmer clothes and enjoy the stunning scenery. And believe me when I tell you, stunning doesn't even begin to cover it. The nature here is unbelievable and there are shades of green I never knew existed. Everyone is so nice and chill, I am considering this place for retirement. :))







Comments